Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, August 6, 2010

Saved $31.98 at Harris Teeter- Kellogg's Bargins

I went to Harris Teeter this week and had a blast shopping with all the great deals matched up with coupons. My store had Kellogg's cereal, poptarts, and nutri-grain bars 50% off this week.

I purchased:

5 boxes of Kellogg's nutri-grain bars
4 boxes of Kellogg's poptarts
2 jars of Welch's grape jelly
2 jars of Peter Pan peanut butter
1 3lb bag of 9 Lives cat food

paid out of pocket: $9.93

I was only one item away from having enough to do the Kellogg's catalina. If you purchase 10 kellogg's items in one order you get a $10 coupon off you next shopping order. I'm waiting on more coupons in the mail and plan to go back soon to stock up some more before these sales end.

1 comment:

  1. You did great! Basically a money maker!

    I'm now a google friend follower.

    I would love it, if you would link up you savings, at the Weekly Savings Linky @
    Frugality Is Free

    ReplyDelete