Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, October 15, 2010

Rite Aid Savings

Today I went to Rite Aid and got some free stuff and more great deals. The small bottles of Gain dish soap are on sale this week for .89. There was a coupon in the inserts last week for $1/1 gain dish liquid. All the Maybelline cosmetics are 40% off. I also had a $1/1 maybelline coupon. I got 25 digital prints developed for $2.49. There was a in-ad coupon in the paper for the digital prints. That's less than .10 a print which is a great deal.
The mascara was regularly $5.19 and on sale for $3.11. Minus my $1 coupon I paid $2.11 for it. The 3 bottles of gain were free after the coupons. So after all coupons I paid only $5.24 for 3 gain, 1 maybelline mascara, and 25 digital prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment