Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Sunday, October 24, 2010

Spent .58 Saved $24.39 @ Harris Teeter

I have totally been getting all kinds of free stuff the past few days. Yesterday I went to Harris Teeter and everything I purchased I got for free. I only paid .58 which was all tax and saved $24.39.

I bought :

5 twin packs of kid's G.U.M crayola toothbrushes

the toothbrushes were on sale 2/$3

used (5) .75/1 g.u.m toothbrush coupons

5 Colgate toothpaste 3oz reg. $1.39 each

used (5) .75/1 any colgate toothpaste coupons

I also got one 12 count pack of dessert slider cookies free on evic.

One key is to save coupons you don't think you would actually need. .75 coupons are good to clip especially if you have a Harris Teeter nearby that doubles and triples occassionally, you never know what sales are going to come up either.

No comments:

Post a Comment