Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, November 4, 2011

Spent $4.05 Saved $43.28 At Super Doubles

Wed. morning I got up bright and early and was at my Harris Teeter at 7 am when they opened for day 1 of super doubles. The crowd wasn't as bad a usual so that was nice. I spent $4.05 including tax and saved $43.28. As always I didn't take enough coupons. I thought I was taking extra but didn't get everything I had coupons for.

I bought:

2 boxes of chex cereal sale price 2/$5, used $1/2 coupon which doubled and a zvr coupon for $1/2, paid only $1 per box

1 febreeze air effects spray $2.99, used $1/1 coupon which doubled and a $1 zvr making it free

1 febreeze set and refresh $2.99 free after manuf. coupon and zvr

2 25oz Rasin Bran had raincheck for $1.97 per box used $1/2 coupon which doubled making each box .97

6 carpet fresh carpet cleaners $1.99 on sale Buy 1 get 1 free used 3 $1/1 coupons which doubled making all 6 free

3 Wolfpuck sphagetti sauce on sale 3/$6 used 3 $1/1 coupons which doubled making them free

2 Reach dental floss $1.69 each free after $1/1 coupon doubled

1 half gallon smart balance milk on sale for $3 used $1.50/1 coupon free after doubling

So the only thing I paid for was the 4 boxes of cereal and everything else was free. I did get a nice surprise at checkout. I received a $1.50 catalina coupon off my next shopping trip for buying the sphagetti sauce. I'm going back tomorrow and hoping for stocked shelves to get some more milk and sphagetti sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment