Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Thursday, December 8, 2011

2 Packs of Huggies Diapers and More For $2

I got an awesome deal at CVS this week. Unfortunately my receipt has found the trashcan so this is from memory.

I bought:

1 jumbo pack of Huggies Jumbo pack of Blue Jean Litte Movers $8.99 (had raincehck for $8.99 used on both packs)
1 jumbo Huggies Little Snugglers $8.99
1 CVS travel wipes .99
2 Theraflu travel .99 each

I also had a $4/$20 coupon
a $2 CVS coupon for Little Snugglers
2 $2 Huggies manuf coupons
a $4/2 any Theraflu items
1 $4 off any diapers AND wipes.

After all the coupons were applied I only paid $2 plus tax for everything. Actually it was a little under $2 before tax. I did have overage from the theraflu that was applied to the rest of my order. I love the fact that my CVS gives overage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment