Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, May 25, 2012

CVS Spent $1.14 Saved $10.92

Yes, I know I've been horrible on blogging but working two jobs doesn't leave a whole lot of time. I didn't do this CVS trip this week but still am proud of it and thought it was worth sharing.

I bought:

1 box of CVS allergy medicine for $5.99
1 pack of reward stickers on clearance for .56
1 travel size colgate max toothpaste for .99
1 milky way bar for .75 on sale
1 can of  campbell's tomato soup for .69

I used:

1 $5 Extra Care Buck
1 CVS coupon $1 off any toothpaste from the red coupon printer
1 30% off CVS coupon which took off $2.27

I only paid $1.14 for everything. .43 of that was tax. I grabbed the soup because I was under $5 and I wanted to use my ECB and not waste it. I got the toothpaste and the stickers for the stuff I'm collecting for Kenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment