Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Tuesday, October 2, 2012

CVS Paid $4.14 Saved $36.43

I went to CVS yesterday loaded with coupons hoping to get the $10/$50 from the coupon machine like I had read some of you had gotten. Well I didn't get it so I made the best of it. I was wanting to spend the least out of pocket as possible.

I purchased

2 Pantene shampoo
2 Pantene hair sprays
1 tresseme shampoo
1 tresseme conditioner
1 tresseme hairspray
1 cvs shampoo

I had 2 bogo coupons on the pantene. The hairspray was on clearance for $2.99 but the coupon took off the max. value which covered both the shampoo and hairspray. I had a tresseme coupon that came out 9/30 if you bought a shampoo and conditioner you got styling product free. Tresseme is on sale 2/$7 I also had a $2/2 tresseme coupon for the coupon machine. The manuf took of $6 for the hairspray when it was only $3.50 so after all my coupons I only paid $2.50 for it and this is the kind my dad uses so it will be used and that's a good price for it. I had a $3 off cvs haircare print out at the red coupon machine and the cvs shampoo was $2.99 making it free as well.Tax is what got me here though. The whole transaction the hairspray is the only thing I paid for alnd all the rest was tax. I spent $4.14 in all but saved $36.43.

No comments:

Post a Comment