Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Been MIA But Not From Saving

While I've been mia from the blog for the past few weeks I've not been missing out on saving money. Last week Harris Teeter had Breyer's ice cream buy 2 get 3 free. Everyone in my family has birthdays within 5 weeks of one another so this was a great time for me to stock up on icecream.  Yes, I even had coupons. I had 2 coupons for .75/1 breyer's product. Keep in mind the coupons doubled. I also had a raincheck from a few weeks ago when the Palermo's pizza's were on e-vic for $2.47. I had 2 $1 coupons for these. So I went ahead and grabbed them too. For 5 cartons of breyer's and 2 palermo's thin crust supreme pizzas I pad $11.02 and saved $23.67.

No comments:

Post a Comment