Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, February 15, 2013

Spent $2.18 Saved $20.94 @ HT

I love it, like we all do when I have zvr coupons that match manuf. coupons I have. I  try to find manuf. coupons to match zvr's because I'm always about paying the least out of pocket. Yesterday I knew I would have overage so I ended up getting some things that were on sale and I had coupons for but no zvr's.

I bought

1 can of wolf chilli with beans
2 bags of green giant tortilla chips on sale bogo
1 box of keebler pretzel bites
1 box of weight watcher's carrot cake snacks
1 box of van's whole grain waffles
1 container of smart balance butter

I had a zvr for everything but the weight watchers and the waffles but these were both on sale bogo and I had coupons for both.

So I'm thinking I got everything for free except the waffles and the weight watchers and only paid about .99 each for them.

So including tax I paid $2.18 and saved $20.94 yesterday at Harris Teeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment