Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Harris Teeter Triples- Day 1

I was so excited about triple's today I woke up before 4am! Crazy I know, but true.

I tried to get the stuff I knew we could really use and not just the free stuff that wasn't as necessary.

1 Frechetta Pizza
3 Lysol toilet bowl cleaners
1 Warm Delights brownie bowls
3 betty crocker potatoe pouches
2 cans of Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup
1 box of Act II popcorn
1 bag of green valley fresh steamers frozen vegetables
3 boxes of frozen green beans
1 bag of shredded reduced sodium chesse
1 box of Farm Rich Cheese sticks
1 big jar of Welch's grape jelly
1 half gallon of White Wave soy milk

I got the shredded cheese and the cheese sticks- free!

grand total- paid out of pocket- $11.58
my savings was- $45.87

No comments:

Post a Comment