Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Paid $0.00 Out Of Pocket- Got $5 ECB's at CVS

Sorry we have been such blog slackers around here but that's what happens when you get busy with life!

I found time to go to CVS yesterday. I was wanting to use some Extra Care bucks and get some back. I didn't really want to spend the ECB's I had on stuff I really didn't need. I went in the store with $10 extra care bucks. The colgate total was on sale for $2.99 and you get $2 ecb's back. I had 2 manuf. coupons and 1 store coupon for the toothpaste. I bought 2 toothpaste and had a $1.00 off 2 skippy peanut butter coupon that I got out of the red coupon machine. I scanned my card at the machine when I went in and received a coupon for 10% off ( I think) of my order good for 3 days only. Always give them your extra care bucks first before handing over your additional coupons. With all these coupons my total ended up being in the negative, the cashier was a young guy and was very nice and kept on adding tax til my total was $0.00 I got $5 in ecb's back! $4 for 2 toothpaste and $1 for the green bag tag.

If you don't know what the green bag tag is it's a tag that you buy for .99 and attach to any reusable shopping bag, have the card scanned each time you shop and after 4 scans on 4 different days it will print out a $1.00 extra care buck on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment