Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Spent $5.33 Saved $54.30

I'm so excited about my shopping trip today. Even though I always save more then I spend I believe this could be the most I've ever saved in one trip. Today I went to Harris Teeter, Dollar General, and Food Lion.

At Harris Teeter with the Super Double Coupons I was able to get a lot of free stuff:

2 large 7th Generation Dish Liquids
2 small bottles of Bayer Asprin
3 8 oz tubes of toothpaste
2 boxes of spaghetti

I also got a bottle of V8 Fusion Light, 3 boxes of Finish dish detergent, and 1 jar of smuckers jelly, I had to pay for these items but not much. The jelly was .79, the v8 was .50, and the finish was .49. I was very pleased with how well I did.

Food Lion also has some really great deals I told you about yesterday. I bought 3 small tubs of Best Life Buttery spread, and 2 boxes of spaghetti and got this all for free. I also bought 2 healthy choice cans of soup also on sale for $1 and used $1/2 coupon and got both for $1.

At Dollar General I got 1 olay body wash which was on sale for $2 and used the coupon from dec. P&G insert and got it for free. Overall it was an awesome trip, can't wait to go do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment