Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Monday, February 14, 2011

A Fresh Start

After a while we all get tired of the same thing, whether it's the same clothes, same food, same clutter. We just want to throw out and bring in the new. Well, that's about how I'm feeling about the blog. I love the blog and the concept of the blog but I've been slack. I think you guys want more from this than to just only hear about all the free stuff I get. I want to give you more than that too. I want this blog to keep you coming back daily for more and to invite your friends to come join. I hope to bring more frugal living post to the blog and other fun post not totally related to coupon deals.

I follow several of the bigger coupon/savings sites and I would love to see our blog become 1/2 of what these sites are. I realize I have to do my part on blogging but will you do your part of coming back and giving us feedback and comments to make the blog more exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment