Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, February 18, 2011

Spent $3.44 Saved $54 At Harris Teeter Super Doubles

My Harris Teeter trip today was much more positive than yesterday's trip. Yesterday they decided they were going to analyze my coupons to make sure I got the exact thing that was listed on the coupon. Not to mention the same cashier took the same coupons the day before for the same items without a problem. Oh well, on to today's successful trip.

Today I bought:

3 Activia yogurt on sale $2 each

used 3 $1/1 coupons doubled= free

2 bags purina cat food

used 2 $1/1 coupons
these were on sale Buy 1 get 1 free, I bought these in 2 separate transactions so they would each ring up half price, then my $1 coupons doubled making them .72 each!

5 pouches of purina cat treats

used 5 $1/1 coupons doubled= free

5 edward's singles 2 pack pies sale $2 each

used 5 $1/1 coupons doubled= free

6 tony's pizza's used 3 1off 2 coupon doubled= $1 for 6

I did not get all this in one transaction. Since you can only use 3 like coupons per order I went through the checkout twice.

I spent only $3.44 on all this and saved $54!!

No comments:

Post a Comment