Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Monday, February 14, 2011

Spent $1.83 and Saved $29.84

I'm loving this beautiful weather outside today. Spent half the afternoon outside in my glider with a good book.

I had to share my freebies of the day with you. I spent $1.83 ( all but .30 was tax) and saved $29.84! I paid .30 for 2 zone perfect bars and everything else was free. I got 7 tubes of colgate that were on sale at Harris Teeter for $1.09, I had .75 coupons which doubled making them free. I bought 2 chewable 90ct. maalox bottles at Rite Aid on sale for $4.99, I also bought 1 liquid maalox for $4.99 too. I used 3 $5 maalox coupons and got $3 up rewards back. Up rewards are coupons to use off your next order. I went to Food Lion and got a roll of marcal paper towels free with a $1 coupon. The paper towels were regularly $1.19 but were on sale for $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment