Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, April 22, 2011

Spent .59 saved $4.34

This morning I got up and out early and went to Food Lion an Harris Teeter . I was after one quick item from each store. First at Food Lion I bought one 16 oz. jar of Vlasic sweet relish it's regularly $1.59 but this week is on sale for Buy 1 Get 1 Free. There was also a red coupon machine there that gave me a coupon for .75/1 vlasic item. I bought one jar of relish and used (1) .75 coupon and got one jar of relish for .6 that's including tax!

Harris Teeter has their Nestle Toll House cookie dough on sale this week 2/$4. It's the 24 pack of premade cookies. I had a .75 coupon for any Nestle Toll House cookie dough and with the coupon doubling at Harris Teeter I got one pack of the Oatmeal Rasin cookies for .53 including tax.

So put these two trips together and I only spent .59 this morning and I saved $4.34!

Haved a blesseed Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment