Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, April 29, 2011

Spent $7.95 Saved $53.02 at Harris Teeter Super Doubles

I did really good at Harris Teeter Wed.

I bought:

1 bag of Dove Dark Chocolates with Almonds pd. .39 after sale and coupon doubled
1 bottle of Log Cabin syrup free after coupon and sale
4 boxes of ritz crackerfuls- I had a raincheck from last week's buy 1 get 1 free sale. pd. $1.98 for 4 boxes. I know I could have gotten them free this week without the raincheck but I didn't have enough coupons and I was really happy with my deal.
1 3lb. bag of friskies cat food $1.50 after sale and coupon
1 zone perfect bar .15 after coupon
3 colgate toothpaste with mini bright strips .50 each after sale and coupon
3 edwards singles 2 packs, all free after $2/4 rainchecks and coupons
6 birds eye steam fresh rice all 6 bags cost $2
2 half gallons of silk soymilk .77 each after sale and coupons

Total spent $7.95 and I saved $53.02

No comments:

Post a Comment