Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, January 13, 2012

Spent $1.12 Saved $52.49 @Harris Teeter

I did really well at Super Doubles at Harris Teeter last week. My first trip wasn't that big but was good. In the beginning I didn't think it was that great with the sales but after reading alot of other blogger's post about how they did I realized there were alot better sales then I thought with coupons I had.

I bought:

3 big packs of solo plates
2 V8 Fusion Smoothies
3 Starkist tuna poches
2 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats
1 Glide floss
2 Aquafresh tartar control toothpaste
1 regular Aquafresh
3 bayer asprin

I only paid $1.12 for all this and saved $52.49.
The only thing I paid for were the solo plates but I only paid .15 for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment