Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, January 6, 2012

Spent $13.76 Saved $55.08 @ CVS, Rite Aid, Harris Teeter

I started my savings of 2012 out with a bang. I went to Rite Aid, Harris Teeter, and CVS this week and between all 3 stores I spent $13.76 and saved $55.08.

Rite Aid:

1 Colgate Whitening Toothbrush regularly $4.99 sale price $3.49. I had a $3 video values coupon and a .75 manuf coupon. I got the toothbrush for free plus overage.

1 Nature Made Fish Oil on sale buy 1 get 1 free. They only had 1 on the shelf so they gave it to me at half price. I also had a $3 video values coupon for the vitamins. I also had a manuf. coupon but couldn't use it because the coupon was for more than the total left. I ended up paying $1.50 including tax for the vitamins which is still a great deal.


CVS

I had a $5/$25 coupon that expired the 3rd and I was determined to find the best way to use the coupon. Everything I bought accept the cereal I'm donating to my church's team going to Kenya.

8 Nivea lip gloss
1 box of fiber one cereal
5 3 packs of ivory soap

I only had to buy 4 nivea to qualify me for the $5 in extra care bucks. I also got $1 back from my green bag tag. My total including tax was $4.32 and $42.36


Harris Teeter Trip 1 Tues. (prior to Super Doubles

3 colgate toothpaste reg. $1.49 each

used 3 .75/1 coupons which made them all free paid .15 tax and saved $4.47


Harris Teeter Super Doubles Trip 1

I didn't see hardly anything other than the smart balance milk that wowed me this week. I know I missed a few freebies and am going back tomorrow and hope for some or get rainchecks.

3 boxes of special k cereal on sale 2/ $5
1 box of honey bunches of oats cereal
3 cartons of smart balance milk

used $1/3 special k coupon from 1/1 insert
$1/1 honey bunches of oats printable
3 $1.50/1 smart balance milk coupons expired 1/3.

Total was $7.79 saved $26.08

No comments:

Post a Comment