Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spent $11.55 Saved $53.94 Triples Day 1

I was there when they opened the doors wed. morning for triples at my local Harris Teeter. I was dreading the crowd but suprisingly it wasn't crowded at all. Below, I didn't list every coupon I used and the after coupon price. I couldn't remember all of them exactly but I did use coupons on everything I bought.

I bought :

2 boxes of fiber 1 honey clusters cereal $3 on sale
I had (2) .75 coupons that tripled plus 2 zvr coupons
making both free

3 3packs of dial basic soap
used 3 .35/1 coupons that tripled

1 tub of pampers wipes

1 120ct. refill bag of pampers wipes

1 3 pack of ivory soap

2 starkist tuna sandwich ready pouches

1 kids colgate toothpaste
used .75/1 colgate kids toothpaste
making it .25

2 gorton's grilled fish fillets

1 gorton's grilled salmon

1 bird's eye steamfresh chef's favorites red potatoes

2 yocrunch yogurt

1 yoplait with granola

2 half gallons of silk soymilk

All together I paid $11.55 and saved $53.94

No comments:

Post a Comment