Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What To Buy @ Triples

I'm ashamed it's been two weeks since I posted. There's been plenty of days when I wanted to blog but didn't really have any deals to post. Since this blog isn't totally about couponing deals I'll try to change that.

Today is ithe big day before... triples begin tomorrow morning bright and early at Harris Teeter. I'm looking forward to going but not so much to the crowd I'm going to have to fight. Last time they did triples in our town that only has 1 Harris Teeter in the county it looked like Black Friday.

The ad is already up on southernsavers.com if you want to check it out before the ad comes out tonight. Once you're at southernsavers site just click on the Harris Teeter tab. Personally the ad didn't look all that great. Beware some of the coupons she list on southernsavers as matchups can't be tripled because they say do not double or triple on them. It's aggrivating to me that they're even listed because after I spend 10 min. searching for a coupon for something I believe will cost only cents I realize that it won't work. They will scan but you'll only get face value off.

Some of the good deals I'm getting tomorrow all under $2, most under $1...

Yoplait light yogurt with granola 4pack
.75 coupon in 2/5 general mills insert

yoplait yocrunch yogurt 4pack
.75 coupon in 2/5 smart source

pampers wipes
.75/1 coupon on coupons.com
this will make the 72 ct under$1 or the larger ct. a little over $1
some are on clearance at my store

Lysold toilet bowl clearner Buy 1 Get 1 Free
.50/1 coupon on lysol website
will make 2 approx. 69 each

starkist sandwich ready tuna pouch
.50/1 printable coupon from starkist
will make each under $1


This isn't everything I'm getting just a few of the things.

No comments:

Post a Comment