Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Monday, March 5, 2012

4 Jars of Pasta Sauce for .96

Yesterday after I got the coupons from the paper I was looking up prices on Express Lane for Harris Teeter trying to plan ahead for triple coupons that I hear is coming later this month.

I had a .60/1 bertolli pasta sauce coupon that was in the Smart Source yesterday. It's on sale this week at Harris Teeter buy 1 get 1 free. Keep in mind at HT you can now use 2 coupons on buy 1 get 1 free items.

I bought 4 in 2 transactions and paid .96 for all 4 including tax saving $10.50. These jars are the 24 oz size.

If your store is out don't forget to get a raincheck. These coupons would work nice with a raincheck during triple coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment