Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spent $1.70 @ Harris Teeter Saved $9.53

There have been recent weeks where I've wanted to blog and had nothing great to share so I wanted to tell you about my small but great trip to Harris Teeter today.

The Bird's Eye Steamfresh veggies are on sale this week Buy 1 get 1 Free. The Chef's Favorites are also included in the sale. I bought 2 bags of the chef's favorites. One was the red potatoes and the chicken and rice. I had a .50/2 coupon from a recent insert. I also got 2 colgate 6oz toothpaste for free. They were on sale for $1.50 each. I had 2 .75 coupons that doubled. I only paid for the veggies, and got both bags for $1.55 before tax.

I did forget my free 2liter pepsi that I had the e-vic for. Oh well, there will always be a next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment