Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spent $5.65 Saved $24.52 @ HT Super Doubles

I just got back from my first trip to Harris Teeter for this week's super doubles. Finally the one time that they didn't have the smart balance milk on sale I still wasn't able to get any with my rainchecks. Someone right in front of me wiped out the reduced fat. I wasn't sure if both of my rainchecks were written for reduced fat or not. 5 min. later when I realized one raincheck didn't specify all the smart balance milk was wiped out. They weren't fully stocked to begin with. I can only hope I can get some tomorrow after the truck comes in before they sale out again. Maybe everyone doesn't have rainchecks making them free!!

1 bought:

2 3 packs of Ivory soap= $1.55 each, had $1/2 coupon that doubled and a .35 zvr making them .75/2

2 smucker's jelly= $2.95 each, had 2 .75 coupons that doubled making them .70 each

1 box of south beach diet bars= $3.29 used $1 coupon making them $1.29 after coupon

1 box of always infinity pads= $3.99 on sale, used 1 $1 coupon that doubled. I thought I had loaded a zvr for these but hadn't so I'm going to take these back.

1 50ct box of always pantiliners= $2.99 on sale had $1 coupon that doubled and $1 zvr making these free!

1 box of country crock butter=$1.95 $1 coupon doubled making it free

2 bonus size tubs of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter= $2.35 on sale got both for free using 2 $1.25 coupons that doubled.

I paid only $5 before tax for all this stuff. Love getting lots of good deals when the ad even isn't all that impressive this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment