Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, July 13, 2012

Spent .35 Tax Saved $38.47 @ CVS

At the beginning of the week I went to CVS to take advantage of the awesome Head & Shoulder's deal. It wasn't all that great without coupons, lol. Head & Shoulder's shampoo and conditioners were on sale buy 1 get 1 50% off. At my store they are regularly $5.99. I had 3 of the buy 1 get 1 free coupons from the recent P&G insert. I bought 6 of the shampoo's some were the 2 in 1 and some were even the kind of scaly heads. The coupons took off $9.49 each. I got a $1 coupon from the coupon center for $1 nivea creams or moisturizer. This coupon worked on the small tin of nivea cream. There was only 1 left in my store so I got it for free as well. Actually my subtotal was in the negative but my tax ate up the negative part and I only ended up paying .35 for $38.47 worth of merchandise. Yes, I have to admit I will be making one last trip tomorrow night to use the last of my head & shoulder's coupons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment