Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, July 13, 2012

Spent $5.82 @ Harris Teeter Saved $20.30

Fri. mornings I always look forward to getting my weekly e-vic e-mails. Lately it seems they haven't been anything I could use but today broke that trend. I found several good deals on things we could use in my e-vic mail this morning. On the way home from work I stopped by HT and picked up some things. The Betty Crocker Brownie mix was on sale for .97. The Silk Fruit & Protein drink was on sale for $1.27. Those were the only deals that I got that were on my e-vic. I also purchased a 3 lb bag of meow mix catfood as well as 3 loaves of Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread on sale for $1.99 each. The cat food was on sale for $4.99 and I have a coupon for .75 making it $3.49. This is a little more than I normally like to pay for catfood, but when the cat needs food, he needs food :) I had 3 .75 coupons for the bread making them only .49 a loaf which you can't beat!! The Silk drink I had 2 .75 coupons making them free, and 1 .75/2 coupon for the brownies making them .44/2. So I'm really pleased with this trip. Spent $5.82  and saved $20.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment