Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Monday, August 13, 2012

Spent .65 Saved $45.07

Here's my first Super Doubles post from last Wed. at Harris Teeter. I did really awesome on this trip. Originally I ended up with a negative $1.38 subtotal so I went and grabbed a cake mix that was on sale for $1.99. After that my subtotal for everything purchased was only .5 .65 after tax. I had zvr coupons loaded to my card which gave me quite a bit of overage that came off my total bill since the zvr coupons were for items that I was already getting for free thanks to manuf. coupons. so therefore the zvr coupons came off the rest of my bill. HT does not give overage on paper coupons but does on zvr coupons. I love this about HT. So now on to what I bought.

1 bottle of Hungry Jack Lite Syrup
1 box of Hungry Jack Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancake Mix
1 Duncan Hines cake mix
1 Eat, Think, Smile Bar
1 box of Tampax Compak
1 pack of Stayfree Maxi pads
1Mam Pacifier clip holder
1 Eggo Homestyle Waffles
1 Eggo Strawberry Struddles
2 Vanilla Silk Soymilk cartons
4 Met Rx bars


All of this for .5 plus tax. Can't beat that with a stick :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment