Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Monday, August 13, 2012

Trip #2 Harris Teeter Super Doubles

Trip 2 to HT wasn't nearly as good but this trip I got more things we actually needed that were a good price. Not free but a good deal. I spent $7.28 and saved $28.18 this trip.

I bought:

1 pack of Gerber Yogurt melts
1 pouch of Gerber Organic 2nd foods
3 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios
1 box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
3 jars of Welch's Grape Jelly
1 pack of Wet Ones wipes
1 gallon of HT Reduced Fat Milk

The e-vic specials that were sent to my e-mail this weekend were really great. The milk was on e-vic for $2.47 and the cereal was $1.97 each and I had coupons for each box making them on $2.28 for all 4 boxes. I also had a .50 zvr for the cinnamon toast crunch. The jelly was buy 1 get 1 free and I had .35/1 coupons I used on each jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment