Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday's Deals

I just got back from Harris Teeter. The last day of triple coupons. I went with a friend who is in the very beginning stages of couponing. I had fun helping her use the coupons she had to get stuff cheap.

I bought (3) 6oz tubes of crest toothpaste, 1 pack of the mystery gum, and a loaf of Nature's Pride Oven Classics Whole Wheat bread.

The bread was free on e-vic so I got it completely free!!

I got everything for $1.02!

The toothpaste was 2/$5.00 and I had (3) .75 coupons that tripled.The bread was free on e-vic so I got it completely free!! I had a coupon for the gum too, and after it tripled the gum was also free.

No comments:

Post a Comment