Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Tuesday, August 23, 2011

HT E-vic Suprises Spent $3.08 Saved $23.07

Sunday morning I had a very nic suprise in my inbox. I had the alert e-mail for the Sunday only e-vic specials at Harris Teeter. I was excited to see an aditional e-vic e-mail from the fri. one. With my e-vic I could get 2 tombstone pizzas for $3.74 and two Tropicana 59 oz oj for $3.94. To make these deals even more exciting I had coupons for both items. I used 2 $1/1 tombstone coupons and 2 $1/1 tropicana 59oz coupons. I also bought 2 planters peanut butters that were on sale for buy 1 get 1 free. I had two .75/1 coupons for these. Unfortunately they say do not double on them and my store is clamping down very hard on enforcing this. So all together I bought 2 tombstone pizza's, 2 tropicana's, and 2 planter's peanut butters all for $3.08. 21 cents of that was tax. I saved $23.07. I was very happy with this shopping trip. These were all things we eat or drink quite a bit of

No comments:

Post a Comment