Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, August 5, 2011

Saved $28.21 This Week Spent .87 Tax

This week I shopped at several different stores. I shopped at CVS, Food Lion, and Harris Teeter.

I got 5 boxes of the Splenda Essentials 80ct. box all for free by using the $3 coupon that was in 7/31 insert. They were on sale for $3 this week at Food Lion. I believe the sale is still on and will be for a while so if you didn't get them you still have a chance to grab them. I also had a coupon for a free Herbal Essence Shampoo. I love coupons for free stuff! Especially when it's for the brand I use!!

I got 3 of the Hershey Air Delight bars free at CVS. My store has been out of these for quite a while. I still saved my coupons for the free ones that printed at the coupon printer a month ago. My store said they would honor them when they got them in. I had 2 store coupons for free ones and I also had 1 printable try me free coupon. The first two I bought I even wasn't charged tax for! Go figure! The cashier even couldn't figure out why. Today I got the last one free and was charged .5 tax.

Food Lion has the Marcal single roll paper towels on sale 5/$5 again this week. With the coupon from last sunday I got one roll free. Only paid .7 tax.

Last but not least I went to Harris Teeter and found the Gillette men's body wash was on sale for $2.99. I had the $2 coupon from sunday's P&G and had loaded the $2 e coupon to my card. So I got it for free and only had to pay .20 tax.

So my grand total this week was saved $28.21 and spent .87.

We welcome your comments and would love for you to follow us, and like us on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment