Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, August 26, 2011

Spent .17 Tax Saved $33 at Harris Teeter

This week I stocked up on peanut butter at Harris Teeter. The skippy sale with the coupons came just in time our huge stockpile of peanut butter was coming down to the last jar. I got 11 jars for free this week and only paid .17 tax. I had the .75/1 coupons that doubled to $1.50. I got four more coupons in the mail today so I'm going to use those this weekend. I have not cleared the shelves. Each time we've went the shelves have been really well stocked. With the coupons I could get 3 for free and only pay .5 tax on 3. Can't beat free peanut butter especially the way my family eats it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment