Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Thursday, February 16, 2012

Spent $3.62 For 4 Boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios

Harris Teeter not only has Super Doubles going on this week but also is running a General Mills Promotion. Among other items some of their cereal is on sale for $2.50 each if you buy 4 boxes you get $2 off instantly. I think the more you buy the more you get off. You can also use coupons on these.

I bought 4 boxes of the Honey Nut Cheerios reg. $4.15 each on sale for $2.50 each. I had a zvr e coupon for .50/1. I also had 2 $1/2 coupons that doubled. Then because I bought 4 it took off $2 instanly making me pay only $3.62 including tax for 4 boxes. Can't beat that for cereal.

My Harris Teeter is beginning to get on my nerves. I went in today and told the cashier who I knew I wanted to do 2 transaction a CS person overheard and said you weren't suposed to do but 1 transaction. Another CS came over and asked why I wanted 2 transactions I explained that 1 order was for an elderly family member and I wanted a separate receipt. They said they weren't suposed to allow it and asked how many times I had been in today. I told her this was my first time and she could clearly see that I didn't have over 20 items to be over the coupon limit. She had to take my card to the computer and scan it to look it up to make sure that I hadn't been in today. I don't have a problem obeying policy but when you do nothing wrong and still feel like you're always the problem causer it's not a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment