Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Savings

Hope everyone had a good weekend and has gotten to take advantage of triple coupons this week.

I went again this morning to use the many good coupons that were in the paper yesterday. I spent the most I've spent this week but I know it was still a good deal because I got alot of stuff including meat.

My total out of pocket spending was $19.03. My coupons saved me $51.80!

I bought 3 packs of boneless skinless chicken breast, these were on sale Buy 1 Get 2 Free
3 6oz cans of French's Fried Onions
3 60z tubes of Colgate Max White tooth paste (.25 each!)
2 boxes of Uncle Ben's Rice
1 Warm Delight's brownie bowl
1 pack of Solo cups (free!)
3 pouches of Betty Crocker potatoes
2 jars of Skippy Peanut Butter
1 bag of 10 whole wheat tortilla wraps
1 box of 10 whole grain taco shells

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's incredible! It's stuff you can use too (well maybe not the fried onions so much), but everything else!

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete