Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Triple Coupon Savings at Harris Teeter!

I just got back from Harris Teeter doing triple coupons and I did very well. I saved $38.05 with coupons and VIC card savings. I only spent $1.95!

I bought

(2) Lysol toilet bowl cleaner (received $8 Lysol coupons)
(3) Mentos gum
(2) 32 oz G2 gatorade
(1) 2oz. McCormick pepper
(3) Zone perfect protein bars
(1) Colgate total toothpaste 6oz
(2) 2 bags of Multigrain Mini rice cakes
(2) Martha white muffin mixes
(1) 9oz. pack of 50 solo cups

I got everything free except toilet cleaner, muffin mixes, and toothpaste. You do have to pay tax on coupons even if you get the stuff for free.

We would love to hear about your coupon savings this week!!! If you do triples let us know on here how you did. We love to hear your stories and see your comments.

Happy Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment