Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Tuesday, January 29, 2013

$1/1 Wheat Thin Printable

I just found an awesome printable coupon for wheat thins. I don't know about you but I love me some wheat thins. Although I'm not going to pay the higher prices they normally cost. Head on over to: http://musthavewheatthins.com/ and click on the the get coupon button on the left hand side of the screen to print your coupon for $1/1 box of wheat thin cracker 5.5oz or larger. Now wait on a sale. I'm pretty sure grocery stores have them buy 1 get 1 free at times. Don't forget if you buy 2 during one of those sales you still may use 2 coupons at Harris Teeter or Food Lion. Dollar General also accepts coupons so you might want to check there as well. Also you could save it til Harris Teeter does super doubles again (next month) and use it then to get $2 off. Wouldn't it be sweet if they were also on sale for buy 1 get 1 free then.

So head over to get your coupon now :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment