Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Friday, January 25, 2013

Spent .71 Saved $6 @ Harris Teeter

This week I found a coupon from coupons.com for $3 off south beach diet products. The coupon listed several different items such as smoothies and snack bars. Harris Teeter sales the boxes of snack bars for $3.29. Needless to say I went "wild" with this coupon. You can't beat .29 for a box of snack bars, and I think they're actually pretty good.  I found 2 diffent links for the coupon so that allowed me to print a total of 4 from my one printer. I also had some friends to print me some as well. If in case you're wondering no I haven't cleared any shelves. I paid .58 before tax for 2 boxes. After you add the .11 tax it comes out to .71 for 2 boxes of south beach diet snack bars. Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment