Friends coming together to share their best deals, fabulous finds and all the cool stuff in between!



Monday, January 14, 2013

What Good Deals Can U Get This Week.

I know I go on and on about my coupon savings but you want to know how you can get the deals.

Do you still have the coupons that came in yesterday's paper? Stop, don't throw them out!! Actually if you don't get the newspaper you can go to redplum.com or smartsource.com and print out what are I believe the same coupons. The coupon you need to look for is .50/1 bird's eye steamfresh chef's favorite. These are on sale this week at Harris Teeter for buy 1 get 1 free. You can get them for .24 a bag after you use the coupon and it doubled. Everyone that buys frozen veggies knows you can't beat that.

Also have you checked out pillsbury.com for coupons? Great site for printables. I found .85/1 coupons for cereal on there. Keep in mind .85 coupons will double. The Fiber One is on sale at H. Teeter this week for 2/$5. After 2 .85/1 coupons doubled and  a .75/1 coupon loaded to my card I paid .85 for 2 boxes.That's what you would have paid doing it like I listed. Actually I didn't pay that much because I bought other stuff and used a $3 off next order coupon. Also the cheerios are on sale for the same price. I had a .85 coupon for the peanutbutter multigrain cheerios and had a .75 coupon for those as well on my card. Well of course everyone in my town my had coupons too because those were wiped out. No worries, I did get a rain check for them. After coupons thse will be .5.

Find your coupons and hurry out and get these deals. Don't forget the sale changes at Harris Teeter on Wed. If they're out get a raincheck. Remember rainchecks at Harris Teeter never expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment